/**code for yoast breadcrumb */
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- adobo seasoning, or salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup chunky mild or medium salsa
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces from 1 medium haas avocado, sliced
- lime wedges for squeezing
- 12 corn tortillas
- Season the chicken with adobo (or salt), then place in the crock pot and top with garlic powder and cumin.
- Top chicken with salsa (no water needed).
- Cover and cook LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- When cooked, drain excess liquid from the pot, keeping as much of the tomato sauce as possible and shred with two forks. Cover and keep warm until ready to eat.
- Make the slaw, combine cabbage, lime juice, cilantro and salt in a bowl and toss.
- Heat the tortillas about 30 seconds on each side over the flame of your stove until slightly charred, transfer to a plate with a towel on top to keep warm and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- To serve, place 3 tortillas on each plate, top with chicken, slaw, sliced avocado and serve with lime wedges.