YIELD: 6-8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 18 MINS
COOK TIME: 12 MINS
- 1 pound dry pasta
- 4-6 cups chopped antipasto ingredients of your choice (ex. diced salami, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers)
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale
- ¼ of a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Italian Herb Vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Italian Blend Herb Grinder Italian seasoning, or homemade
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of generously salted water. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, antipasto ingredients, kale and onion. Drizzle the Italian Herb Vinaigrette on top, then toss to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.