PREP TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 4 hours 15 min
- 12 lemon Oreos
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup blueberry preserves
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos.
- Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.